Pumpkin spice sugar free pancakes
hiiiiii babes !sooo you guys should know that I won’t share a recipe unless I think it’s absolutely amazing and this morning I had one of the besttt pancakes in the world it came from jamie eason ….I made my whole family some so adjust the measurement s for you about 1/3 of It should be fine.
1 1/2 cup of oat flour(ground quick oats)
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of salt
2 Tbsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp of nutmeg
1 tbsp of all Spice
4 egg whites
1 1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of pure can pumpkin
Mix mix mix! Then in a non stick pan cook until you see bubbles then flip and cook other side Top off with sugar free syrup I use waldens farms pancake syrup peanut butter strawberries sugarfree cool whip or by themselves
cauliflower pizza crust yummm cant wait to try this 2morrow?:D
click for recipes
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING! AND CHECK THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE OUT!!
HEALTHY DELICIOUS MEXICAN CHICKEN (pulled chicken mexican recipe)
2 skinless boneless chicken breast
2 jalapenos chopped and cubed
2 tomatoes chopped and cubed
1/2 onion chopped and cubed
4 paprika peppers (you can use powder but wont be the same)
1.in a big pot fill up 2/3 with water put in the chicken breast and set it to medium - medium high heat for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or 2 hours it has to be fullycooked and nice and tender.
2. when chicken is cooked take out of the pot into a plate and take 2 forks to pulled the chicken breast apart until they are fullly pulled into little strings.
3. in a different pot add jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes then add your pulled chicken mix well and add salt and pepper to taste
4.here is where the awesomeness comes in get 3-4 paprika dried peppers and open to take out the seeds then in a blender blend the peppers with 1/4 cup of water once its a thick consistency add to the chicken pot! blend and cooked while stirring for about 5 minutes and you are done!! enjoy pair with crackers, make tacos, burgers, side dish anything!!!!
healthy alternative to banana split!!
are you craving this? yeah i’m perfecting the recipe but meanwhile settle for this
it has pretty much all the flavors so you wont miss the real version
all you do is :
add a cup of greek yogurt vanilla or plain (i added chia seeds for more nutrition)
then top it off with fresh bananas strawberries and pineapple!
yummi the super low calorie chocolate sauce i made with 1 stevia 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and added water/almond milk until i got a good consistency this is a great snack!:D
YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS RECIPE *GLUTEN FREE LEMON MUFFINS WITH JAM SURPRISE*
SO while looking around for some healthy bake goods i found this recipe and i gotta say they are by far the best muffins ive ever tasted and sooo simple!!
this will make around 5 muffins but you can always double the recipe to make more
1 cup of almond meal (you can make this by grounding almonds)
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 tbsp of honey
4 packets of stevia
1 tbsp of egg whites
1-2 tbsp of lemon/lime juice (both work good)
1 tbsp of lemon/lime zest
strawberry (or any flavor ) low sugar jam of your choice
preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine dry ingredients and mix ingredients in 2 seperate bowls. once they are well mix add dry ingredients to wet then mix well!
2. spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, add mix to each muffin cup filling them up about half way thru then add a tsp of your jam then add more mix on top till 3/4 of the muffin cups are full
3. Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean …well you will have some of the jam!…
4. let cool and enjoy! i find them more tasty by themselves but if you want some frosting and turn them into a cupcake you can simply add greekyogurt for a healthy frosting.:)
make your own frozen yogurt
ALL you need is
fat free or low fat greek yogurt
1. freeze the frozen yogurt once frozen or half frozen pop in food processor and add the stevia and berries!
BAM you’re done mine tasted really great and i added chia seeds for more nutrients
this recipe is very flexible you can add cocoa powder to make chocolate froyo or even PB2 for a peaunut butter froyo have fun and enjoy <3
i have to try this!!!!!! maybe tomorrow?:) def.
Tuna burgers are a great way to satisfy your craving while sticking on your diet. If you happen to be on a low carbohydrate diet, rather than having the burger on a whole grain roll, place it between a couple sheets of lettuce and exchange the rolled oats for finely chopped vegetables.