guess what i had for lunch today?!?!!!
super dooper easy to make
lean ground turkey
1/4 c of onions cubed
1/4 c of red peppers cubed
salt and pepper to taste
2 whole wheat ezequiel tortillas
fat free shredded cheese
1. in a medium pot spray with pam then add onions and peppers until golden then add the ground turkey and stir for about 10 to 20 minutes until fully cooked add the salt pepper and garlic salt, and paprika
2. preheat oven to 350 degrees then cut tortillas in chip shape in a cookie sheet add the tortilla triangles and spray with nonstick cookie spray then add any spice like paprika onion or garlic salt bake for 20 minutes checking constantly for them not to burn as you can see i made this mistake lol but it was still delicious
3.last but not least arrange your chips turkey and sprinkle jalapenos and fat free cheese yummmi
Post with 1 note
hiiiiii babes !sooo you guys should know that I won’t share a recipe unless I think it’s absolutely amazing and this morning I had one of the besttt pancakes in the world it came from jamie eason ….I made my whole family some so adjust the measurement s for you about 1/3 of It should be fine.
1 1/2 cup of oat flour(ground quick oats)
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of salt
2 Tbsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp of nutmeg
1 tbsp of all Spice
4 egg whites
1 1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of pure can pumpkin
Mix mix mix! Then in a non stick pan cook until you see bubbles then flip and cook other side Top off with sugar free syrup I use waldens farms pancake syrup peanut butter strawberries sugarfree cool whip or by themselves
Post with 3 notes
HEALTHY DELICIOUS MEXICAN CHICKEN (pulled chicken mexican recipe)
2 skinless boneless chicken breast
2 jalapenos chopped and cubed
2 tomatoes chopped and cubed
1/2 onion chopped and cubed
4 paprika peppers (you can use powder but wont be the same)
1.in a big pot fill up 2/3 with water put in the chicken breast and set it to medium - medium high heat for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or 2 hours it has to be fullycooked and nice and tender.
2. when chicken is cooked take out of the pot into a plate and take 2 forks to pulled the chicken breast apart until they are fullly pulled into little strings.
3. in a different pot add jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes then add your pulled chicken mix well and add salt and pepper to taste
4.here is where the awesomeness comes in get 3-4 paprika dried peppers and open to take out the seeds then in a blender blend the peppers with 1/4 cup of water once its a thick consistency add to the chicken pot! blend and cooked while stirring for about 5 minutes and you are done!! enjoy pair with crackers, make tacos, burgers, side dish anything!!!!
SUPER LOW CALORIE SUPER FILLING PANCAKES!LOW CARB!
this is such an easy recipe and good too!
the whole recipe is less than 200 calories
1 tablespoon of psyllium husk
3 TBS of almond milk
1/4 cup of egg whites or 1 whole egg
1 scoop of protein powder
add cinnammon and sweetner to taste
mix well and cook into your desire size pancake size i made about 6 medium size ones… top off with berries and sugar free or 0 calorie paancake syrup
so goood! and chewyy!!!
so you will need:
1 tsp of baking powder
1/4tsp of salt
1/2 tsp bakin soda
1/4 cup of oats
4-5 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup of natural peanut butter or pb2
1/2 cup of stevia
and the secret ingredient… 1 can of chickpeas/white beans or black beans!:D
blend in blender/food processor and bake for 20-35 mins
i sweat this taste like the real thing i just ate 2 with some almond milk as my dinner
healthy peanut butter cup! it will melt in your mouth!!!
2 tbsp cocoa powder/carob powder
3 packets of stevia or any sweetner
2 tbsp of natural peanut butter/PB2
1 scoop of protein powder
1. spray a muffin cup with non stick cooking spray
2. add scoop of protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 stevia mix then add 3 tablespoon of water or however much you need for a sticky not runny consistency.
3. add half of the batter in the muffin cup holder freeze 30-45 mins
4.(if using PB2 add powder stevia water and mix) add your peanut butter in top of the harden chocolate mixture then put back on freezer for 20 mins
5. add the remainer of the chocolate batter to the muffin cup then freeze against wait 30 mins or until it is set
unwrap the goodness and enjoy!
Breakfast is served!!!
i love this protein shake my sister and bf are obsess with it too !!!
easyyy pb cup shake:
1 frozen banana
1 scoop of protein powder(chocolate/ihave peanut butter cup flavor)
if you use vanilla just add some cocoa powder!
1 Tbsp of natural peanut butter chunky/creamy
a dash of cinnamon
1 stevia/truvia/splenda packet
1 cup almond milk
optional: a dash of hazelnut flavor sugar free syrup
blend all together and enjoy i usually do 1/2 cup of almond milk and 1/2 cup of coconut milk mmm creamy smooth sweet heaven in a cup
HEALTHY TURKEY MEATLOAF !
2 lb extra lean ground turkey
1/4 cup egg whites
1 can of tomato paste
(i had ready meatloaf flavor seasoning)
but you can add garlic/onion/basil/cilantro powder
1/4 cup of oats
1.you pretty much just mix all the ingredients up!
2. add in a meatloaf pan
3.pop in a preheated425 degree oven bake for and hour
4. take out top off with low sugar ketchup and you are done!:D
Homemade protein bar!
1/2 cup of honey
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of peanut butter ot pb2
2 scoops of protein powder (anyflavor)
1. heat up honey in the microwave then pour on peanut butter and mix well
2. add all dry ingredients to a bowl mix them well and then add the pb honey mixture stir until well combined
spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour mix press down until even distrubited
then you simply freeze for an hour !! enjoy
once freeze you can individually packet them in aliminum foil and save in the freezer until ready to eat
are you craving this? yeah i’m perfecting the recipe but meanwhile settle for this
it has pretty much all the flavors so you wont miss the real version
all you do is :
add a cup of greek yogurt vanilla or plain (i added chia seeds for more nutrition)
then top it off with fresh bananas strawberries and pineapple!
yummi the super low calorie chocolate sauce i made with 1 stevia 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and added water/almond milk until i got a good consistency this is a great snack!:D
Post with 1 note
SO while looking around for some healthy bake goods i found this recipe and i gotta say they are by far the best muffins ive ever tasted and sooo simple!!
this will make around 5 muffins but you can always double the recipe to make more
1 cup of almond meal (you can make this by grounding almonds)
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 tbsp of honey
4 packets of stevia
1 tbsp of egg whites
1-2 tbsp of lemon/lime juice (both work good)
1 tbsp of lemon/lime zest
strawberry (or any flavor ) low sugar jam of your choice
preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine dry ingredients and mix ingredients in 2 seperate bowls. once they are well mix add dry ingredients to wet then mix well!
2. spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, add mix to each muffin cup filling them up about half way thru then add a tsp of your jam then add more mix on top till 3/4 of the muffin cups are full
3. Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean …well you will have some of the jam!…
4. let cool and enjoy! i find them more tasty by themselves but if you want some frosting and turn them into a cupcake you can simply add greekyogurt for a healthy frosting.:)
ALL you need is
fat free or low fat greek yogurt
1. freeze the frozen yogurt once frozen or half frozen pop in food processor and add the stevia and berries!
BAM you’re done mine tasted really great and i added chia seeds for more nutrients
this recipe is very flexible you can add cocoa powder to make chocolate froyo or even PB2 for a peaunut butter froyo have fun and enjoy <3
Tuna burgers are a great way to satisfy your craving while sticking on your diet. If you happen to be on a low carbohydrate diet, rather than having the burger on a whole grain roll, place it between a couple sheets of lettuce and exchange the rolled oats for finely chopped vegetables.
Page 1 of 2